SD Card Reader, iPhone SD Card Reader, Tail Camera Card Reader for Hunting, RayCue Lightning Adapter for iPhone/iPad, Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader No App Needed, Support iOS11 and Before …
Read 2 Cards Simultaneously with one More USB Port: This SD Card Reader transfers photos & videos from digital camera card to iPhone/iPad quickly, it supports TF, SD, Micro SD, SDXC, SDHC, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC memory cards. It also can be used for connecting with usb peripherals, like usb flash disk, keyboards, lightning interfaces, PC adapters ( Note: This adapter does not support USB devices over 100mA current )
Universal Compatibility: Support iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE/5/5c/5s, iPad Mini 1/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air2, iPad Pro etc., newest chip to support iOS 11.2 before and later.
Super Speed: 14MB/S~16MB/S High speed data transfer save your time than WiFi transfer, which gives you the way to transfer HD Movies/Files in seconds and free up a ton of space on your phone at the same time.
Card Reader for iPhone/iPad, 2 Slots Flash Memory Card Reader to reader 2 Cards Simultaneously TF, SD, Micro SD, SDXC, SDHC, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Lightning to SD/TF Card Reader, Plug & Play
– Requires iOS 9.1 up to latest iOS 11.0.
– Support: iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus,iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/ 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
– Support iPad: iPad Mini 2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad with Retina display
– Transfer photos or videos from camera to iPhone or iPad directly;
– Transfer photos or videos at USB 3.0 speed, 14MB/S~16MB/S;
– Capable of USB peripherals, such as usb flash disk, hubs, keyboard, audio devices or SD and Micro SD card readers, etc.
– For photographers,Save Time Much faster than using WiFi: Save money on the extra WiFi function for your camera.
How to use it to transfer photos and videos from your camera?
1. Turn on your iPhone or iPad and connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to the Lighting port;
2. Turn on your camera and connect it to the adapter using the USB cable that came with your camera;
3. Your iPad or iPhone will open the photos app automatically 3-7 seconds after connecting this adapter, and then you can choose photos or videos you like to import.
1. This adapter doesn’t support USB device(usb flash disk, hubs, keyboard, etc.) over 100mA current.
2. SD/TF card reader and USB interface cannot be used at the same time.
3. If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called “DCIM” to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder.
Rename each photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX”, where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them “IMG_0001.JPG” and “IMG_0002.MOV”.
3 in 1 Card Reader, SD Card Reader